We are greatly looking forward to the Seventh Annual Conference of the Academy of Oncology Nurse & Patient Navigators (AONN+) in Las Vegas.
In this issue of the Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship, we are proud to present the 49 evidence-based research abstracts that will be presented as posters at the conference. These abstracts and posters represent the best in evidence-based navigation research. The categories for abstracts are:
- Category I: Patient Education
- Category II: Psychosocial Support
- Category III: Quality, Outcomes, and Performance Improvement
- Category IV: Original Research on Navigation Programs
- Category V: Original Research on Survivorship Programs
- Category VI: Community Outreach and Screening Programs
- Category VII: Clinical Research
It is our hope the compelling research presented will inform, inspire, and impact your ability to offer more efficient navigation programs at your institution. We encourage you to attend the conference and enjoy the lineup of thought-leading speakers, take advantage of the networking opportunities, and speak with the poster presenters.
Also in this issue, we feature biographies of the 4 finalists for this year