Danelle Johnston, MSN, RN, HON-ONN-CG, OCN, and Tricia Strusowski, RN, MS, recapped their recent presentation from the ACCC 46th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit, in which they discussed the National Evidence-Based Oncology Navigation Metrics: Multisite Exploratory Study to Demonstrate Value and Sustainability of Navigation Programs. The study was launched in June 2018 as a collaborative effort between the Academy of Oncology Nurse & Patient Navigators (AONN+), Chartis Oncology Solutions, and the American Cancer Society (ACS).
On November 15, 2019, the FDA approved crizanlizumab (Adakveo; Novartis) to reduce the frequency of vaso-occlusive crises (VOCs) in adults and pediatric patients aged ≥16 years with sickle-cell disease.
- Teva Will Resume Production of Vincristine in Response to Shortage
- FDA Fast-Tracks Opdivo plus Yervoy Regimen for Treatment of Advanced Liver Cancer
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Brukinsa for Patients with Mantle-Cell Lymphoma
- Xospata Extends Overall Survival in Patients with FLT3 Mutation–Positive Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Published Results from KEYNOTE-048 Trial Show Extended Survival with Keytruda in Advanced Head and Neck Cancers
- Discussing Costs of Genomic Testing with Patients
Results 1 - 30 of 42